Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rip It Up and Start Again



The chances of anyone still knowing this blog exists are slim, but if you do, you'll have noticed a complete lack of posts. Yep, I deleted everything. I'm not the person I was when I began writing this and it all just seemed so horrible and whiny, self indulgent, ridiculous.

I still want to blog though, to a point(!), so here we are. I'm starting again. I've no idea if I'll keep this up but I'm temporarily a lady of leisure and I'm sure if nothing else does, boredom will push me into updating more regularly.

I guess broadly speaking this will still be a weightloss blog as this is something I want to concentrate on during my hiatus from employment but to be honest, there are bigger and better things in life so I don't want to restrict it to dieting or it's going to end up as another whinge-fest.

However, what I will say is that the little progress I'd made at this time last year has been wiped out. Yes it's depressing, yes I'm frustrated with myself, yes I've felt like giving up but on the same score, now is The Time. I'll never again have this opportunity to dedicate my time to properly putting the effort in and with so much else changing, why not add another thing. Yes I'm starting from a point I'd rather not be and it's going to take longer to reach what in my mind is a Magic Scale Number, but just because there's a roadblock and I've had to go a way that's going to take a bit longer, doesn't mean I'm not going to reach my original destination does it? I might just need a bit more gas, to read the map more carefully and a little extra patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment