Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year, New Me?

So the excesses of Christmas are nearly over and in two short days it'll be 2011. How crazy is that?! Twenty Eleven? Whaaat?

Starting something new at New Year is such a cliché, but I always feel a real sense of renewal at this time of year and I guess it's as good a time as any, better than 'tomorrow' eh?

The thing that's worrying me is how to tackle it. I've had good results with WeightWatchers but I dunno, I'm not sure how I feel about it these days. Then there's Slimming World, I know many people who've done well on it but for some reason it doesn't appeal. There are any number of other methods I could use too, low GI, low carb, South Beach, blah blah. Obviously the best way would be 'a balanced and healthy diet' but I think I need something a little more hardcore to get me going.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back to WeightWatchers because it's what I know and love but we'll see. Still got chocs from Christmas to get rid of yet!

1 comment:

  1. Let me lay it on extra thick this time:
    Emily, I do think that 2011 will be your year. Pick a plan, stick to it and get fitter. You can do it, we can do it!

    ReplyDelete